Monday, September 16, 2013

Mondays

Most people hate Mondays.  They mean back to school, back to work, end of the weekend.  For me, they mean new beginnings.  New projects, new problems, new solutions.  I actually look forward to Mondays.

Today I start going back to school.  I've found a French class I can take after work.  Every Monday and Wednesday night I'll be busing there and then busing back home again.  I should be getting pretty tired throughout the week.  I am really looking forward to learning French.  I am really excited about going back to school.

This will be the first time going to school while I'm under the effects of Adderall.  Since I've started taking it my mind has completely cleared up.  Things make sense to me now.  I remember things a lot better.  Going to school, especially high school, with ADHD was a real challenge.  Now I can try again.  I'm very interested to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment